Pastor Sam Adeyemi
Text: Isaiah 43:18-19.
The word God has given us this year is NEW BEGINNINGS. Jesus’ instruction is love God and love your neighbors as yourself. Anything not built on Love is shaking and coming down. God is rebuilding and creating something new.
Our part to play:
- Let go of the old. Things are going to gradually return to normal but not the old normal but the new normal. God is bringing fresh understanding and perspectives.
- Question everything. The potential of manipulation is very high especially from teachers of the word, question everything. Acts 17:11
- Refuse to conform; get ready to be transformed. Don’t go with popular opinion. The majority is not always right
- Be open to innovative ideas. Luke 5:4.
- Walk by faith this year. 2 Corinthians 5:7
Believe in God’s word and prioritize it over everything else.
Ezekiel 37:1-8. In the midst of chaos, miracles are going to happen. What is naturally impossible will be possible for you this year in Jesus name.